The Fareham Torch – Architecture, Design & Presentation by Virtual Build
This is our second concept presentation covering the Fareham Town Centre Regeneration.
Our first presentation can be found CLICK HERE
This proposal is for the Market Quay Car Park, Police Station and Bus Terminal.
This proposal gives you:
- Two to three times the number of car parking spaces (subject to survey & design).
- Improved landscaping at pavement level.
- New public open space that visually ties the town centre with the creek, with views beyond.
- Retail – Creates a large number of small lockup, short let shops for small and start-up businesses.
- Commercial – Provides hot desk, small office, meeting room, short term lets/rentals, for those needing more space than working from home. Assists white-collar start-ups.
- Leisure – Bar, Food Hall, Pop-up Kitchens, Café with elevated views.
- Accommodation – Hundreds of 1,2, and 3 bedroom apartments for every price range (starter homes to penthouse suites).
- Tourism – High-level destination restaurant with fabulous uninterrupted views in all directions, together with the highest viewing platform in the region (higher than the Spinnaker Tower – and has purpose, rather than just a folly)
Head of Architecture & Technology
Virtual Build Architectural Studio